Friday, April 19, 2013

Week of April 13th

Here is the latest letter we have gotten.  Written on April 13th, mailed from Provo on the 15th.

Dear Family and Friends,
     The MTC has been wonderful.  I have already learned so much.  The Spirit here is so powerful.  It changes hearts and it can bring some powerful revelation.  I've had the opportunity to serve as a zone leader.  I haven't had to do much yet but I will be helping out the new Elders that are coning in this coming week.
     I've stared teaching some "investigators" that are teachers that act as nonmember.  Even though it's not the real deal, I have learned a ton of things.  It's been very humbling and I am so grateful for the experience.
     My district here is awesome.   We all get along really well and it feels like we've known each other forever.  It's like the fun of EFY mixed with Spirit of the Priest/Laurel trek.  I have 5 other Elders with me in my room and we have another set of Sister in our district.  Another fun fact is my former zone leader and the rest of his district are all going to the Minneapolis MN Mission!  If you see Elders Burnside, Olson or Thomas make sure you tell them Elder Sanderson says Hi!
     Another thing that's great are the teachers.  They honestly care so much about each and every one of us.  The are awesome teachers and the Spirit they bring is incredible.  We do a lot of role planing and even though it's sort of hard to get into, it actually helps a ton.
     I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for me.  The hand of the Lord is very apparent in all of the lessons and teaching.  I hope everyone is doing well and I hope that the Lord blesses each and every one of you.
                       Love,
                       Elder S.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment