Monday, March 24, 2014

Dear Friends and Family

This week was fun. We had like 3 or 4 set lessons cancel throughout the week which was a bummer. We did have some spur of the moment lessons though. We had one with Tapu the old lady we found a few weeks ago. We are afraid that she's just talking with us because she lonely. She doesn't seem to be progressing much and she is sort of content with her church even though she know's that there's problems in it. We also had a lesson with a guy named Zane. He has some mental problems and he's in a wheelchair. Before now he's showed little desire but he's really worried about death and stuff like that so we've been talking with him and answering some of his questions. He's starting to show a lot more desire and he's actually keeping his appointments now. We've been trying to meet with Tony and Tai but they're busy. Once they move in to their new place they'll be much less busy.

The Samoan Ward is sick. We had yet another Birthday party this week. It was for a 1 year old. To Samoans 1 and 21 are like the biggest parties of their lives. It's cool stuff. Good food!

I found out not to long ago that I have a weird cyst thing in my wrist right where the wrist and hand meet. I can't remember what they called it but it hurts when I bend my wrist sometimes and I bought a little wrist wrap for when it does hurt. It's been fun. It doesn't bug me too much but it kinda does.

Inline image 1This is what your refrigerator looks like in a Samoan ward. We barely bought any of that...#thuglife.

I hope everything is good with all of you.  I appreciate all of you more than you know. I'm loving my mission soo much! It's the best thing I could have done with my life.  I'm sorry the last few emails have been lame ones. I'll send a better one next week.

Keep it real.

Alofa ia te outou!

Elder Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment