Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hello Erryone!

Transfer calls came in an I found out that Elder Van Kammen and I are staying together again. It's pretty cool. This ward is the bomb. It's going to be a great place to die. Unless President Tew decides to send me back to HB for my last transfer. That's pretty much all I'll ask him to do every week this transfer. Just kidding I'm glad to be wherever the Lord needs me to be. This week we were able to teach a lot more than the past few weeks. It's good because it seems to be a trend that the end of the transfer is always a really slow week but we've kept things pretty consistent. This week should be pretty fun. It's cool to get to see all the new missionaries who come into the zone. Our zone is pretty "stacked" right now. There are a ton of awesome missionaries here. There are quite a few brand new missionaries in this zone. It's always awesome having brand new missionaries (not greenies, Elder Baxter from the Quorum of the 70 told us not to use that term anymore when he came here last month). They always seem to bring a lot of enthusiasm to the zone instead of being old washed up cynics like me. Just kidding that's not how I am at all. 

Well, I hope all of you have a great week and remember how much I appreciate all of your lives. 

Keep it real.

Elder Sanderson
#leavebetter

No comments:

Post a Comment